REVENUE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
This well known tour operator are recruiting for a Revenue Management / Yield Assistant to work in their Yield department ensuring maximum profitability. Based North London, Paying £22K-£24K.
Revenue Management / Yield Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Closely monitor the performance of automated Yield systems and identify area for improving functionality and future development
- Responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of flight seat sales related data
- To monitor competitor prices and market conditions, identify anomalies and suggest corrective action necessary to ensure a competitive edge
Revenue Management / Yield Assistant, Skills Required:
- Excellent research, analytical, reporting skills
- Experience within the same role for another travel company would be ideal
- As important is an analytical and numerical flair allied with commercial awareness and ability.
- Previous Yield experience
- Based North London
- Paying £22K - £24K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30 and 1/4 Saturdays during peak season
To apply for this Revenue Management / Yield Assistant please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG47446
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk