Business Travel Consultant
Amadeus Business Travel Consultant, London, Salary to £33k
This independent business travel company are seeking an experienced Amadeus Business Travel Consultant to join the team. They are seeking candidates who can deliver the highest standard of customer service and professional business travel services and support.
Amadeus Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Dealing with bookings received by phone or email from start to finish
- Quote , book, issue tickets and reissue tickets for all fares worldwide using Amadeus GDS.
- Manage queues and issue tickets prior to deadline
- Handle schedule changes from airlines and amend itineraries according to clients changes
- Providing solutions and advice to clients in an efficient and professional manner
- Booking various complex itineraries including flights, accommodation, car hire and ancillaries
- Dealing with a whole mixture of prestigious and corporate accounts
- Offering first class customer service
- Offering a quick, efficient and professional service
- Proactively maintaining relationships with clients
- Handling re-issues and refunds
Amadeus Business Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Business Travel Experience
- Proficiency on Amadeus GDS system
- GDS is essential along with excellent fares knowledge and manual fare creation
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- The ability to write professionally to clients & customers
- Handling telephone and email enquires
- Offer exceptional customer service skills
- Good Geography and airline knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
To be considered please email your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk or call Harri on 02073971297.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk