German Speaking Finance/Accounting Coordinator
German Speaking Finance/Accounting Coordinator – EMEA
£30,000 + Excellent Benefits
My client, an international upmarket travel company is seeking an experience German Speaking Finance/Accounting Coordinator to join the team.
The German Speaking Finance/Accounting Coordinator will be responsible for managing the daily accounting operations, maintaining accurate and up to date financial information and records.
The role is based in central London but is also supporting the German office hence the requirement to speak fluent German.
Candidates must have previous finance and accounting experience.
The role is initially offered on a 12 month contract with the possibility of going permanent.
German Speaking Finance/Accounting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Accounts payable including Purchase order raising and invoice posting for German Branch & EMEA support
- Weekly pay runs and monitoring of cash balances for German Branch
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations for German Branch
- Work with the Headquarters Treasurer as necessary to manage the Branch cash flow for German Branch
- Coordinate with Headquarters Accountants as necessary to ensure accurate and timely monthly and year-end financial statements consolidation
- Work with Headquarters Financial Planning & Analysis in the reconciliation of actual performance to forecasts, including variance analysis and explanations.
- Completion and posting of VAT returns for German Branch
German Speaking Finance/Accounting Coordinator Experience Required:
- Fluency in German language
- Previous experience in a Finance/Accounting role is essential
- Good excel knowledge
- Attention to detail
German Speaking Finance/Accounting Coordinator Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary of £30,000
- 23 days holidays
- Health Care
To apply for this German speaking Finance/Accounting Coordinator role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.