PROGRAMME MANAGER - Required for Britain's leading travel specialist of hotel breaks and holidays by coach. Following a period of expansion and diversification, we are now seeking to appoint a number of innovative, enthusiastic individuals to lead the travel companies experience-based programmes. The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate great communication skills and a real entrepreneurial flair in order to grow and develop a number of exciting opportunities leading their programme of short breaks within their SHOWTIME, SPORTS, SPECIAL EVENTS and FAMILY Breaks product.
PROGRAMME MANAGER Role Summary
You will be responsible for the development of these new and innovative themed holidays and short breaks in the experience based sector, working closely with the product, marketing and operational teams and liaising with existing and new suppliers.
PROGRAMME MANAGER Key Responsibilities
- To explore all opportunities and potential products within the holiday programmes segment and create outstanding products across all of the Group brands.
- To oversee a small team responsible for the administration and delivery of all breaks within the segment.
- To manage sales and further commercial opportunities.
- To work closely with operational and customer service personnel, ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
- To work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure maximum exposure and new customer acquisition within the segment.
- Procurement and contracting to meet the above, negotiating preferred partner agreements and partnerships with external suppliers.
- Establishing a pricing and yield strategy that maximises sales and achieves profit targets
- Through the team and personally, source contracts and administer quality control (including adherence to Health & Safety standards) of hotel beds and ancillary services in line with company requirements
To apply for one of these excellent PROGRAMME MANAGER opportunities you will:-
- Be experienced in contracting, ideally in hotels / attractions / concerts / ticketing / sports events / special events / festivals / theme parks
- Strong negotiating/influencing skills with both external and internal contacts.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to identify opportunities for business growth
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire direct reports and peers.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach and willingness to be hands on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical, with the ability to solve problems.
- Highly organised self-starter.
- Competent user of IT
- Team player with ability to work autonomously.
- The role will involve travel so car owner desirable.
An excellent package is on offer for the successful Programme Managers including:-
- An excellent basic salary
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free on site car parking
- Discounted holidays
To apply for one of these unique and exciting roles where you will join this vert established travel company as an exciting time of growth please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply below or call Jason on 0161 238 4496 in the strictest of confidence.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk