Retail Travel Branch Manager - Dundee
Retail Travel Manager - Dundee - Rare opportunity has arisen for a Retail Travel Sales Manager whom is looking for their next move in their travel career and that wants to work for an exceptional independent travel company THEN this is a role NOT to be missed! Offering an excellent basic salary dependent on experience plus uncapped bonus and other excellent benefits this is an excellent and RARE opportunity in retail travel sales management.
With a dedicated customer network and a loyal work force at the forefront of this family run business is now looking for a strong retail travel sales management professional to lead, motivate, develop and growth the business and brand around the local market. This leading independent retail travel company realise that the quickest way to grow their company is to grow their people. In addition to their bespoke training and personal career development, their teams have the freedom to not only sell, but also experience the best available products on the market.
The Retail Travel Manager will:-
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets whilst helping to grow the brand in Dundee and the surrounding areas
- Deliver and exceed branch performance and productivity
- Contribute towards the sales and profitability of the business
- Implement new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
- Train, motivate, mentor and lead a team of travel consultants
- Work towards branch targets, maximising sales and profits
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Retail Travel Branch Manager will possess:-
- Experience as a Retail Travel Sales Branch Manager within a retail travel environment either for an independent retail travel agency or one of the multiple retail travel agents.
- Excellent knowledge of the travel industry
- Be able to demonstrate strong sales management skills including, sales and customer service coaching & training, performance management alongside budgetary and strong sales experience too.
- Outstanding customer services
- The ability to develop footfall for the store and increase local awareness of the brand
For more information and to apply for this great Retail Travel Store Manager role please call Sunny on 0161 238 4494 or email an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk