SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Search Engine Marketing Executive - Required to fill a contract until April 2018, maybe longer for a very well established and leading travel company based at their Head Office based on the Lancashire and Yorkshire borders this role offers an excellent basic salary of between £22,000 - £24,000, working normal office hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, free on site car paring, plus discounted holidays and both heavily discounted holidays products as well as free accommodation too within some of the companies brands this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading and very well established travel brand, with a fun and family feel.
Search Engine Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and optimisation (keyword research / generation, ad copy writing and testing, landing page optimisation etc) of a number of it's travel brands and products in large-scale, high-spending PPC campaigns.
- Working with the Search Engine Marketing Manager to develop and execute the brands search engine marketing strategy.
- Working with the Search Engine Marketing Manager to ensure the brands PPC campaigns are hitting their KPIs.
- Regular and ad hoc reporting on the performance of PPC campaigns.
- Providing insightful analysis on the performance of PPC campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with key industry developments and ensuring PPC campaigns follow best practices and utilise new features effectively.
To apply for this Search Engine Marketing Executive opportunities you will have:-
- At least 2 years' experience managing large-scale, high-spending PPC campaigns.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Excellent working knowledge of a third-party online advertising management platform, such as Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo or Marin Software.
- Google AdWords Certified.
- Bing Ads Accredited.
- Google Analytics Certified.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Educated to degree level.
- Ideally experience of working within the travel sector.
- Good understanding of Facebook and Twitter advertising.
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation.
To apply for this excellent opportunity as a Search Engine Marketing Executive please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply below or call Jason on 0161 238 4496 in the strictest of confidence.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk