Commercial Analyst - Required for a very well established travel company with experience from a revenue / yield / pricing and commercial background from the travel or hotel industry but applications from candidates from other industry sectors with strong revenue and pricing experience will be considered. Working at their Head Office based on the Lancashire and Yorkshire borders this role offers an excellent basic salary of around £24,000, working normal office hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, free on site car paring, plus discounted holidays and both heavily discounted holidays products as well as free accommodation too within some of the companies brands this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading and very well established travel brand, with a fun and family feel.
Commercial Analyst Role Summary
This role is responsible for maximising the revenue of destinations within their holiday programme, through excellent analytical skills and informed pricing decisions, in line with company targets. Highlight risks and opportunities within the program to the Commercial Manager. Communicate trading and revenue positions effectively.
Commercial Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Detailed knowledge of programme performance through daily analysis of sales & revenue trends.
- Communicate trading and revenue position through written and verbal communication to key stakeholders, highlighting threats, opportunities and proposed action.
- Daily review of price recommendations, accepting and overriding where appropriate in line with trading analysis - quantitative understanding of price, margin and revenue impact across the booking season.
- Create & analyse price promotions where appropriate to drive incremental revenue; liaising with Product Co-ordinators to ensure effective marketing.
- Communicate product related trends to Product Manager / Product co-ordinators, which can be factored into Portfolio plans and New Product Development initiatives with a view to maximising programme performance.
- Create midline pricing in line with pricing trends.
- Understanding of competitor price position and promotional price points.
- Awareness of external factors which could impact trading position and pricing decisions; economic factors, regional events, etc.
- Suggest and implement improved processes within the team.
To apply for this Commercial Analyst opportunities you will:-
- Have experience in a similar revenue / pricing or yield role from ideally the travel or hotel industry
- An understanding of the principles of yield management.
- Commercial ability to analyse statistics for informed decision making.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Intermediate MS excel skills.
- Organised and methodical.
To apply for this excellent opportunity as a Commercial Analyst please send your up to date CV to email@example.com, apply below or call Jason on 0161 238 4496 in the strictest of confidence.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk