WEB CONTENT EXECUTIVE
Web Content Executive - Required for a very well established and highly respected travel company based in Wigan. Based in their Head Office this role offers an excellent basic salary of up to £21,000, working normal office hours Monday - Friday, plus discounted holidays and concessions and is a great opportunity for a marketing professional that wants to be involved with a huge travel brand as well as assist in the marketing of its subsidiary hotel and products too.
As a Web Content Executive you will be responsible for:-
* Planning, building and sending weekly emails for the tour operators travel and hotel brands
* Reporting and segmenting email data
* Overseeing affiliate programme through Awin - liaising with publishers, promoting campaigns, driving revenue and reporting
* Website and Content updates - working with the product, web and marketing teams to update content and landing pages across the travel and hotel branded websites
To apply for this Web Content Executive role you will:-
- Have held a similar role within web content
- Have a wealth of experience in Email marketing - ideally with a sophisticated ESP such as Silverpop, Dotmailer, Faststats, Pure 360
- Have experience with automated campaign set up.
- Be able to demonstrate CMS / Website updating including template design
- Skills in Copywriting segmentation and reporting
To apply for this excellent opportunity as a Web Content Executive please send your up to date CV to email@example.com, apply below or call Jason on 0161 238 4496 in the strictest of confidence.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk