Our client is a well-established and dynamic tour operator that offer various holiday types across the globe to many exotic locations throughout Europe, Egypt, Sri Lanka, India, Indian Ocean, SE Asia and Australia along with many more iconic destinations. Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join the success of this award winning and elite tour operator.
This role is ideal for an experienced product or contracting manager seeking career progression and something a little different involving both product and contracting many exciting destinations across the globe.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
• Contracting both long haul and short haul destinations for both our Escorted Touring and FIT Programmes.
• Brochure Production.
• Product Development - helping develop new touring programmes plus new and emerging markets within the Escorted Touring and FIT portfolio.
• Assisting the Head of Product in all tasks.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing and contracting touring programmes.
• Happy to travel overseas.
• A minimum of 2 years active overseas contracting, preferably worldwide.
• Strong negotiation skills and communication skills.
• To be organised and have a high attention to detail.
• Fluent in Microsoft office (excel, word and PowerPoint).
· Healthy bonuses
· Career progression
· Salary reviews
· Secure Parking
· Private healthcare
· Travel perks
· Varied job role
· Friendly team.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.