DUTY OFFICER - £23k to £26k Global Travel Company!
DUTY OFFICER - £23k to £26k. This prestigious Worldwide Tour Operator based in near Gatwick are looking for a Duty Officer to work within their Customer Service department. This is a rare opportunity to join the work force of one of the most reputable companies in the world. As a Duty Officer you will be liaising with customers overseas resolving issues in a prompt and precise manner.
Duty Officer Responsibilities :
- To take full ownership of in resort problems ensuring they are resolved in order to avoid post departure complaints.
- 24 hour telephone liaison between customers and suppliers, ensuring the best possible service.
- Accountable for finding solutions to assist customers whilst abroad.
- Amendments to bookings and responding to queries for customers departing within 24 hours.
- Provide general and administrative support to the Customer Sales and service managers
Duty Officer Skills required:
- Previous Duty Office work is desirable, but previous experience working for a Tour Operator , Airline or travel company is essential.
- Would suit candidates with previous Duty Office or Operations experience, Team Leaders that have dealt with in-resort issues or Airline / Ticket desk supervisor.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an ability to resolve issues.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise and manage workload according to time zones and urgency.
- Ability to work effectively and constantly under pressure
- Amadeus is desirable
Duty Officer - Additional Information:
- This role is based on a shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off.
- Salary circa £26k to £26k (including shift allowance) dependent on experience.
- Excellent staff benefits and travel concessions.
- Free staff parking.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Duty Officer and have the relevant skills please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com. For enquiries please call 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk