Account Manager - Insurance £35k to £40k + Bonus
PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER - Insurance - £35,000 to £40,000+ BONUS
This fast-paced, innovative and award winning travel insurance company with offices in Crawley are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join their team.
As Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for managing a number of key partners to maximise sales growth and profitability.
Partnerships Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage ongoing contact and longer term relationships with key partners.
- Identify, evaluate and secure new distribution opportunities with all partners.
- Deliver year on year revenue growth for partners and the organisation.
- Assist in devising strategies for the organisations multi-channel sales opportunities.
- Write and deliver partner presentations on a face to face basis.
- Highlight key successes and opportunities for improvements.
- Understanding of sales performance data in order to provide insight to continually improve upon agreed strategies.
- Cultivate strong working business relationships.
Partnerships Manager Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience of working within the insurance industry in a similar role.
- Expert knowledge of the insurance industry, ideally travel insurance.
- Strong Client relationship and account management skills.
- Ability to achieve exceptional sales results.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel with the ability to analyse data.
- Proven background in developing and executing sales and distribution plans.
- Good understanding of online and offline sales distribution.
Partnerships Manager - Additional Information:
- Salary £35k to £40k (dependent on experience) plus bonus.
- Office based in Crawley with some UK travel required.
Please apply for the position of Partnerships Manager online or email your CV to Lisa@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk