As the UK’s leading long-haul tailor-made specialist, the purpose of our Online Team is to support, encourage and grow our Customer’s use of the Travelbag.co.uk.
The Online Administrator will support the Online Sales Consultants to deliver excellent Customer Service and solve problems our agents may have using the system whether this is a booking or system issue.
Key responsibilities/ accountabilities:
- Answer inbound calls from our customers efficiently and effectively providing first class customer service
- Deal with booking or system issues relating to the GDS and Galileo system
- Deal with booking system issues relating to Travelbag.co.uk and escalate to appropriate department
- Ensure that impeccable customer service is delivered on all calls /emails
- Remain flexible to the business needs, including multi-tasking within the support area.
- Be available to offer assistance and advice to colleagues.
- Complete any other relevant task, project or responsibility as directed by the business regarding the Online product
- Ensure all information is completed accurately
- Previous GDS experience – ideally Galileo
- Previous experience using travel systems
- Travel industry knowledge
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- PC literate and strong understanding of all operations processes
- Thorough attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to inspire confidence and develop rapport with customers and colleagues
- Skill to manage more than one task at time
- Ability to multi-task within the Support Area
- Problem solving and negotiating skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to excel under pressure
- Discretion and awareness of confidentiality
- Strong team player
- IT Department
- Fares Department
- All customers