Head of Operations
4 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Head of Operations to organise and oversee the daily operations for a forward thinking and luxury adventure tour operator due to remarkable growth. This successful and inspirational tour operator offers various inspirational adventure trips across the globe for groups. This includes Europe, Africa, Indian Sub-Continent, Asia, South America, USA, Australia, the list is endless! This role is ideal for a travel professional currently working within Head of Operations, seeking something a bit different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting Head of Operations role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- You will be the one to ensure that our clients business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
- The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Liaise with Co-founders to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organisational objectives & apply improvements.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation.
- Oversee customer support processes and organise them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Head of operations experience within luxury and/or adventure travel is essential architecting, building and implementing processes to build a globally scalable business.
- The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities.
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of the travel industry’s legal rules and guidelines is preferred
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Career progression
- Free flights
- Trips each year
- Healthy salary – negotiable depending on experience
- Varied job role
- State of the art airy offices
- Team building - from crazy golf to kayaking to a brewery to celebratory dinners to team lunches
- Well-stocked fridge, Prosecco or beer Fridays, surprise snacks and large array of teas goes without saying…
- Opportunity to join forward thinking and inspiring travel company in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Head of Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly