Travel Product Executive
3 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Product Executive to support our Product Managers in developing and managing a global portfolio of luxury tailormade travel and adventure tours. We are looking for someone who’s passionate about travel to help create experiential travel opportunities for others.
This successful and forward thinking tour operator offers various inspirational adventure trips across the globe for groups. This includes Europe, Africa, Indian Sub-Continent, Asia, South America, USA, Australia, the list is endless! This role is ideal for a travel professional currently working within product, adventure travel sales or customer service within a tour operator, seeking something a little different, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work – reap the rewards and apply today!
Each day will not be the same;
- Researching potential new destinations, and identifying travel trends & emerging hotspots
- Developing and maintaining competitor analyses
- Maintaining internal product information database
- Liaising with sales & marketing
- Running and analysing various passenger reports
- Managing supplier database
- Managing supplier health & safety assessments
- Managing supplier allocations
- Managing post-trip supplier reports
- Analysing post-trip passenger feedback
- Loading and updating product dates, pricing & supplementary info in the web booking system
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar product role, or a travel-related sales or customer service role, preferably in group touring is essential from a tour operator background.
- Creative, with ideas for new products, and how to improve existing products & business
- Extremely high attention to detail & excellent organisational skills
- Strong numeracy & data analysis skills
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Technical skills: high Excel competency, Google Docs, web research
- Relatively well travelled
- Believes in and exhibits PRIDE (personal responsibility in delivering excellence)
- Loads of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Dynamic & exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career and learn new skills
- Free flights
- Flexible hours and your own Apple MacBook to facilitate this
- Trips each year
- Unlimited books
- Healthy salary – negotiable depending on experience
- Varied job role
- Dynamic team
- Monthly optional adventures
- No red-tape or stifling hierarchy.
- State of the art airy offices
- Team building - from crazy golf to kayaking to a brewery to celebratory dinners to team lunches
- Well-stocked fridge, Prosecco or beer Fridays, surprise snacks and a large array of teas goes without saying…
- Opportunity to join forward thinking and inspiring travel company in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Product Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly