Luxury Adventure Travel Consultant
7 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Adventure Travel Consultant would love interacting with travellers, talking about travel, creating unique and mind blowing travel experiences across the globe for thrill seekers who want to explore extraordinary places.
This successful and forward thinking tour operator offers various inspirational adventure trips across the globe for groups. This includes Europe, Africa, Indian Sub-Continent, Asia, South America, USA, Australia, the list is endless! This role is ideal for a travel professional currently working within adventure travel for a tour operator, something a little different, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work – reap the rewards and apply today!
If you’re passionate about experiential travel and love travelling then this could be the role for you. When working with this inspiring luxury adventure tour operator you might find yourself glamping under the northern lights in Finland, trekking the Rainbow Mountain in Peru, island hopping in the Philippines or seeking out the best street food stalls in Hanoi. Do you also possess loads of charm and quickly connect with anyone you meet? Do you enjoy an environment that is always changing and love to work with people who tell you how awesome you are when you hit your goals? If you answered yes to all of these questions then we want you as our clients Adventure Travel Expert.
Each day will not be the same:
- Crafting exhilarating adventure group tours across the globe to travellers and determine their needs and help them decide which adventure would be right for them.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Participating in exciting trips to enhance product knowledge.
- Adventure or luxury travel sales experience within a UK based tour operator is essential
- Must have nearly perfect written English skills and amazingly awesome spoken English skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to remain focused
- High quality work - an efficient travel professional who makes projects happen behind the scenes with a fine eye for details
- Technically inclined
- Be fun and exciting without using too many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!
- A team player with a can do, problem-solving attitude!
- Loads of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Dynamic & exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career and learn new skills
- Free flights
- Flexible hours and your own Apple MacBook to facilitate this
- Trips each year
- Unlimited books
- Healthy salary – negotiable depending on experience along with generous commission
- Varied job role
- Dynamic team
- Monthly optional adventures
- No red-tape or stifling hierarchy.
- State of the art airy offices
- Team building - from crazy golf to kayaking to a brewery to celebratory dinners to team lunches
- Well-stocked fridge, Prosecco or beer Fridays, surprise snacks and a large array of teas goes without saying…
- Opportunity to join forward thinking and inspiring travel company in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Adventure Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly