Travel Store Manager
Travel Store Manager - UK's Luxury Premier Tour Operator
Base salary to £28K + Bonuses Benefits
My client, the UK’s leading luxury award winning tour operator requires a focused dynamic branch manager for one of their leading flagship stores which is based in the busy Abereen town centre.
The company specialises in high end tailor made holidays to worldwide destinations.
The branch manager will oversee management of the branch ensuring targets are met and exceed.
Travel Store Manager Responsibilities:
* To lead and develop a team of sales consultants in order to achieve team sales and margin targets
* To assist in driving a service orientated culture aimed at building repeat and customer loyalty
Travel Store Manager Duties:
* On a weekly basis analyse branch sales and feedback from team in order to feedback to Regional Manager on product requirements and sales opportunities
* Meet weekly with the Regional Manger to review sales team performance and feedback on actions being taken to maximise sales and margin
* Identify team training needs and liaise with Learning and Development team to ensure adequate product and sales skill training is in place for team
* Communicate as necessary with Delivery Team on system problems and required enhancements
* Communicate weekly with Delivery Team on staff rotas and staff resource planning
* Drive a team culture of empowerment where staff take ownership and responsibility for their contribution to the business
* Create an team environment where people are recognised and rewarded for positive contribution to the business
* Hold a weekly team meeting communicating to team on sales performance, directive selling requirements and product promotions
Travel Store Manager Essential Skills and Aptitudes
* Proven travel management experience gained within the travel industry
* Proven sales coaching skills
* Strong leadership and team building skills
* Detailed Worldwide destination and tailor made sales knowledge
* Proven communication skills
Travel Store Manager Remuneration:
* Basic Salary to £28,000
* Lucrative bonuses based on performance
* 23 days holidays
* Holiday Concessions
* Free Fam trips to exotic destinations
Realistic earning potential in the region of £35,000 uncapped.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820 for further details