Travel Customer Service Executive
6 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Travel Customer Service Executive to work closely with the founders, product managers, sales and marketing team for an award winning luxury adventure company, in which you’ll take on the role of Customer Happiness Hero. This means you’ll have responsibility for supporting and delighting existing customers. Are you a people person? Do you love travel? Are you looking for a job in a dynamic and creative group travel agency & tour operator? If your answers are YES, YES and YES - get in touch. This is a great opportunity to have real impact in a fun and fast growing luxury adventure tour company in which you will be rewarded.
This successful and forward thinking tour operator offers various inspirational adventure trips across the globe for groups. This includes Europe, Africa, Indian Sub-Continent, Asia, South America, USA, Australia, the list is endless! This role is ideal for a travel professional currently working within customer service, sales support, operations or administration within a tour operator/travel agency, seeking something a little different – reap the rewards and apply today!
Each day will not be the same:
- Advising clients on travel arrangements and become fully knowledgeable about the products, destinations and services offered.
- Advising clients of any operational changes to their booking prior to travel
- Maintain high standard of Customer Service through all contact areas when dealing with customer service and any pre-departure and in resort queries. Take responsibility to resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated when faced with a query that is outside the department remit.
- Handle customer complaints via the phone or email, listening sympathetically to establish the nature and extent of the service shortfall.
- Administration of bookings for all destinations within customer service remit
- Liaise with local partners worldwide to ensure all details are correct and the holiday runs smoothly
- Feed into social and customer service strategies
- Experience within a similar customer support role within a tour operator or travel agency is essential
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Must have nearly perfect written English skills and amazingly awesome spoken English skills
- High quality work: You are an efficient individual who makes projects happen behind the scenes with a fine eye for detail
- Technically inclined
- Loads of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Dynamic & exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career and learn new skills
- Free flights
- Flexible hours and your own Apple MacBook to facilitate this
- Trips each year
- Unlimited books
- Healthy salary – negotiable depending on experience along with generous bonus
- Varied job role
- Dynamic team
- Monthly optional adventures
- No red-tape or stifling hierarchy.
- State of the art airy offices
- Team building - from crazy golf to kayaking to a brewery to celebratory dinners to team lunches
- Well-stocked fridge, Prosecco or beer Fridays, surprise snacks and a large array of teas goes without saying…
- Opportunity to join forward thinking and inspiring travel company in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly