Our client is a long established, successful and dynamic tour operator with offices across the globe, that offer luxury tailormade travel to many exotic destinations. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced travel administrator to join their friendly and busy team.
This opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with experience in administration, customer service, operations or sales support seeking career progression, lucrative commission and an exciting & varied job role.
Your new career entails..
- Updating social media (Facebook and twitter account)
- Updating review websites and responding to customer feedback
- Contacting Airline and Suppliers
- Checking and ticketing of bookings
- Sending documentation to customers
- Answer telephone calls and emails from customers who have queries on their bookings such as special requests, cancellations and refunds and amendments to existing bookings
- Similar administration, sales support, customer service or operations experience within the travel industry.
- Excellent telephone manner and written skills required
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge/experience in using the GDS (Amadeus/Worldspan) would be an advantage
- Healthy uncapped monthly commission
- Investment & time in each person
- Career development and progression
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Friendly team
- Social events
- Varied job role
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.