HR Assistant

1 day left

Location
London, England
Salary
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Posted
29 Aug 2017
Closes
26 Sep 2017
Ref
47474
Contact
Duncan Tingle
Job function
HR & Training
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent


HR Assistant - Required for this lovely travel company based in the city. They are looking for an experienced HR Assistant ideally from the travel industry and will pay up to £25,000 + benefits.

HR Assistants duties
-80% percent of your time you will provide a first line support to the companies 75 employees. The other 20% will be as a receptionist and tendering general office admin.
-Manage all recruitment administration
-Process all onboarding and inductions
-Set up all new joiners
-Help with performance appraisals
-Own all health and safety matters

HR assistants skills required
-HR admin experience ideally in travel
-Excellent with customers
-Working towards some HR qualification
-Able to self manage

If you are interested in the above role please call Duncan on 0207 397 1287 quoting DT47474 or send your cv to duncan@candm.co.uk

Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.

C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk

Apply for HR Assistant

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left


By applying for a job listed on Travelweekly.co.uk you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.