Reservations Team Support
Reservations Team Support
The main purpose of a Reservations Team Support Agent is to provide ticketing, invoicing and fulfillment support to agent teams. Manage all aspects of online booking tool(s) reservation errors, while providing back-office support for various systems and assisting with managerial projects and initiatives.
Duties of the Reservations Team Support Agent:
- Correct errors received from the online booking tool, to ensure a seamless reservation process for clients.
- Utilize Global Distribution System (GDS), Sabre, for ticketing fulfillment functions i.e.; exchanges, refunds, queue sorting, and other travel management tasks as needed
- Assist with Focus/Advantage ticketing, Private Fares and fare calculations, markups and invoicing to ensure successful integration of Net Fare program throughout booking process
- Attend all required trainings on all supported products. Offer guidance to Team Leads on items that agents may need further training.
- Educate and ensure team training and support on Net Fare program and ticketing process
- Assisting corporate client teams with tasks including but not limited to small groups, hotel upgrades for VIP clients, verifying information accuracy on client reports, and faxing/emailing invoices as requested
- Provide best in class customer service that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Work with team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients.
- Previous experience working within a travel management company
- MUST be Sabre native, have some knowledge of online booking tool (Concur), able to do reissues and refunds, understanding of nett fares
- Strong communication skills
- Standing knowledge of worldwide destinations.
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize pro-actively resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure
For a fully confidential discussion on these positions, please email your full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to email@example.com mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.