- Have a passion for delivering a contemporary service?
- Thrive on the challenge of working in a target-driven sales environment?
- Comfortable representing a luxury brand?
- Have an entrepreneurial mind-set?
We are looking for confident and proactive individuals who have the drive and ambition to exceed sales targets and hit the ground running.
In return you will receive £25,000 per annum basic salary with a great commission structure, earning OTE £100,000 uncapped, working 45 hours per week across 5 days including weekends and bank holidays, working days negotiable.
The role involves:
- Deliver a highly professional sales presentation of all features of the park, the various lodge and leisure home options available to them, the amenities in the local area and any other information that may play a key part in the customers decision to buy ensuring excellent product knowledge.
- Confidently sell all Dream Lodge Group products including all parks, Guaranteed Return on Investment Scheme, Sublet Schemes, Holidays and Options.
- Understand the customer’s financial position in buying a lodge/leisure home and introduce them to products and services.
- Update the CRM database for customers to visit the park in addition to appointments booked in for you by the head office internal sales team.
- Implement local marketing initiatives as part of achieving your own personal targets in generating appointments to the park.
The benefits of joining The Dream Lodge Group:
- 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Head Office located in brand new offices with free onsite parking
- Great rates of commission
- Staff discount
- Paid expenses
- Full training provided