Out Of Hours-Home Working Business Travel Consultant
1 day left
- Contract Type
Out Of Hours - Home Working Business Travel Consultant
This leading business Travel Company are looking for experienced After Hours / Out of Hours Business Travel Consultants to work from the comfort of their own home!!
Main responsibilities for out of hours home working Business Travel Consultant:
*To deliver a dedicated in house high touch service outside of normal working hours
*Conducting business in an efficient and professional manner whilst adhering to Company procedures and guidelines, you will work closely with the other staff members
Key objectives of Out of hour’s home working Business Travel Consultant:
* To deliver high servicing to clients.
* To book flights, hotels, cars or any travel related request.
* To offer travel advice.
* To ensure client travel policies are policed.
* To work in a self motivated environment.
* To build profiles
* To calculate refunds
* To monitor invoicing queues
* Any additional task requested by Senior Managers.
Skills and attributes required for the role of Out of hours home working Business Travel Consultant:
* Must have a flexible can do approach.
* Must have the ability to remain calm in sometimes difficult situations.
* Interpersonal skills – ability to communicate and interact at all levels both internally and externally.
* To have a good understanding of Sabre (Native Sabre)
* If any experience using Protas, this would be advantageous
* The ability to process online and offline bookings
* The ability to manage Sabre booking queues
* Be competent at interpreting fare rules to enable quick decision making for short notice flight changes.
* Ability to quickly turnaround accurate fare calculations and re issue requests
* Have a good understanding of different fare types including RTW, Airpasses, Companion and Group fares.
* Group product knowledge to cover a broad range of services.
* To have good fares knowledge (both published, customer route deals and CAT35 fares)
* Ability to find solutions and problem
*PREVIOUS OUT OF HOURS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.
In return the successful applicant will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary plus some great company benefits.
To apply for this Out of hour’s home working Business Travel Consultant role, you must be flexible to work on a rosta basis and work different shifts.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Senior Business Travel Consultant / Corporate Consultant position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Business Travel Consultant, Corporate Consultant, VIP Consultant.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Out Of Hours-Home Working Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly