Business Development Manager (Business Travel)
Business Development Manager (BDM)
This reputable business travel (BT) company with lovely modern offices in a prime location in Kent are looking for someone with a proven business development background in Business Travel.
As a Business Development Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Put Account Development Plan together for all accounts/divisions within allocated portfolio.
- Work to achieve business growth within allocated portfolio.
- Identify new opportunities and products to grow current revenue within all allocated accounts.
- Maintain complete customer satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of travel industry trends and key news.
- Understand our competitors’ product and offerings.
- Identify and establish contact with key decision makers.
- Oversee effective implementation of new accounts.
- Attend supplier/promotional events as required.
Business Development Manager Remuneration package
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission
Business Development Manager skill attributes:
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience of working to targets
- Proven sales background
- Computer literate to include use of all Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of travel industry processes
The environment is friendly & vibrant.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Development Manager position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.