TRAVEL PR SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
This excellent independent PR and Communications Agency who specialise in dealing with travel brands, are currently recruiting for a Senior Account Executive who's got previous PR experience dealing with the travel industry. Based Central London, Paying £24K - £28K.
Travel PR Senior Account Executive, Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate strong media writing skills for story pitching, writing releases and bylines
- Develops and strengthens good relationships with key media contacts; proactively makes and nurtures new contacts, share these with the team
- Demonstrates an ability to pitch stories and find creative angles
- Ensure activity/PR plans and status reports completed and delivered to client
- Ensure day-to-day client liaison and project/work deadlines are met
Travel PR Senior Account Executive, Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of the travel industry
- Previous PR experience
- Experience of writing press releases and pitching stories.
-Good relationship with travel, wider consumer and trade media
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Paying £24K - £28K
- Based Central London
- Working Mon - Friday
To apply for this Travel PR Senior Account Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG47443
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for TRAVEL PR SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly