Head of Operations
Head of Operations - Specialist Tour Operator - South London. A fantastic opportunity to join this high growth, dynamic and award winning tour operator based in South London, responsible for creating a globally scalable business that has the processes, team and infrastructure in place to support this growth. With a company that offers high levels of autonomy, creativity and passion for travel along with plans to accelerate domestic and international growth, this is an excellent time to be joining the business.
Head of Operations Responsibilities
Working alongside the CEO, you will have responsibilities for line managing and overseeing a small but growing multi-function team, overseeing daily operations to ensure maximum productivity, efficiency and profitability. You will evaluate existing procedures and processes before documenting and implementing new ones that will allow the business to scale given that international expansion is already in motion. You will be involved with reviewing the technology currently being used, managing vendor/supplier relationships and getting involved with recruitment to ensure the right people are in place to drive the business forward.
Head of Operations Skills Required
- At least 3 years experience operating at a Head of Operations level for a dynamic and fast moving travel business (preferably tour operating)
- A track record of creating and implementing processes to support the high growth, global scaling of a business
- Broad operation, problem solving and analytical skills
- An inspirational people leader
- Someone who is not afraid to fail and learn from their mistakes that can thrive in an autonomous environment with little to no 'red tape'
- Passionate about travel and a social nature who enjoys new experiences
- Flexible to travel occasionally
Head of Operations Package
- A highly competitive basic salary, dependent on experience, to be discussed on application
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contractual hours are Monday-Friday 9am - 5.30pm, however the company both gives and expects a certain degree of flexibility with this depoending on business needs
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/