Business Development Manager - Business Travel OTE £100K!
This UK’s leading VIP independent dynamic Travel Management Company is now seeking an experienced Corporate Business Development Manager to join their highly successful organisation. This is a positive, challenging and a rewarding role, ideal for someone looking to broaden their corporate travel knowledge and try something a little different. Our client offers a `white glove` high touch service looking after the travel needs (air and rail) of VIP delegates, travelling to and from meetings around the world.
Warm leads are provided with the opportunity to earn £100k easily.
This key position offers a lucrative salary package & very generous bonus, which you would expect from an organisation of their status. This position is ideal for a professional travel manager, who is looking to broaden their Corporate Management experience with business development. The working environment is vibrant in high spec modern offices within a friendly team, and you will have the opportunity to develop a rewarding long-term career with this organisation, which is widely considered to be the best within the business travel industry.
This exciting business development manager role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- The experienced business development manager will be working in a busy high spec, modern and friendly environment, managing and increasing the portfolio of various corporate clients including VIPs.
- The ideal travel candidate will focus on business development in which you shall be exploring all parts of the business to look at maximum possible use of our clients range of services by developing and identifying new opportunities and increase exposure through networking and customer information.
- You shall be maintaining a professional relationships with VIP corporate clients and managing key accounts and using the warm leads to your advantage.
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Business development experience within corporate travel is essential.
- You must be a natural networker, be a strong team player with proven experience in a results driven travel environment.
- Good grasp of written and spoken English and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely face to face, over the phone and via email.
- Must have an eye for detail with the ability to work in an organised and methodical manner, as well as being able to work well under pressure.
- Also what is important is the capacity to `think outside the box` and demonstrate a flexible work ethic, and possess the ability to manage and take full responsibility for each project, whilst at the same time, show a willingness to work as part of a team, possessing a confident, friendly personality.
If you are interested in joining our client’s friendly team as Business Development Manager and be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent bonus and the opportunity to enhance your corporate travel career for this highly successful and prestigious travel management company and be rewarded for your hard work, send us your cv today.
Please note only business development managers from a corporate travel background with proven business development experience will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.