Airport Operations Officer
Vietnam Airlines is the national flag carrier of Vietnam and the major carrier in the Mekong sub-region. We operate 90 routes to 20 domestic and 29 international destinations with an average of 400 flights per day. We connect the world’s major cities to the travel destinations in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar.
Vietnam Airlines has been certified as a 4-Star Airline by the prestigious Skytrax, the world’s leading airline and airport rating organization. This year Vietnam Airlines is ranked 14th among the 20 best premium class airlines in the world also by Skytrax. This achievement is the result of the organization’s tireless devotion and commitment to improving the quality of our products and services.
Vietnam Airlines offers the UK’s only nonstop flights to Vietnam, with daily flights to either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. We use the latest Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner with Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class from Heathrow T4.
- Supervise airport management in handling issues of passengers (outgoing and incoming), baggage and cargo, loading and unloading of the ramp and coordination of loading control in compliance with Vietnam Airlines’ regulations and requirements
- Supervise Ground Handling staff to handle passengers and manage inquiries into airport facilities and lost & found etc.
- Supervise airport terminal operation staff and provide assistance (if necessary)
- Handle administrative tasks such as documentation and filing, handling of company emails, and preparing the daily flight reports
- Prepare work for the following day
- File traffic statistic and update report and data records
- Able to work flexible hours or shifts, in special cases (flight delay, technical problem etc) working hours may be longer than usual
- Candidates must process at least a Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will have 2 years working experience in the Airline industry
- Good written and communications skills in English. IELTS - 7.0 or above
- Under UK law, criminal record and medical checks are required prior to employment.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office is advantageous.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal, public relation, teamwork, negotiation and communication skills.
Apply for Airport Operations Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly