Customer Relations Officer
5 days left
- Contract Type
Vietnam Airlines is the national flag carrier of Vietnam and the major carrier in the Mekong sub-region. We operate 90 routes to 20 domestic and 29 international destinations with an average of 400 flights per day. We connect the world’s major cities to the travel destinations in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar.
Vietnam Airlines has been certified as a 4-Star Airline by the prestigious Skytrax, the world’s leading airline and airport rating organization. This year Vietnam Airlines is ranked 14th among the 20 best premium class airlines in the world also by Skytrax. This achievement is the result of the organization’s tireless devotion and commitment to improve the quality of our products and services.
Vietnam Airlines offers the UK’s only nonstop flights to Vietnam, with daily flights to either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. We use the latest Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner with Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class from Heathrow T4.
- Responsible for handling queries and complaints from customers.
- Provide feedback, written or otherwise in order to satisfy customer concerns.
- Liaise with lawyers, courts, debt companies, arbitration, Head Office and related departments to settle complaint cases.
- Handle necessary documents such as updating weekly and monthly complaint reports etc.
- Support sales, reservation and ticketing department or other department when needed.
- Candidates must process at least a Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will have 1+ years working experience in the Airline industry
- Good written and communications skills in English. IELTS – 7 or above
- Medical checks are required prior to employment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- A polite and professional approach, the ability to solve problems
- IT skills
Apply for Customer Relations Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly