Travel Tour Operator - Operations Executive
This highly successful wholesale Tour Operator are seeking Operations Executives to join their expanding Operations team in their London office. The team are responsible for the successful operation of tours for their Group Markets, including Europe, Middle East, Latin America & USA.
As an Operations Executive, you will undertake variety of tasks & responsibilities:
- Respond to and follow up Client enquiries ensuring all deadlines are adhered to in a timely manner
- Meticulous planning of itineraries for the successful operation of group tours
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service.
- Support existing customers through appropriate proposals to optimize business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications
- Liaise closely with all internal departments for the smooth running of the booking process
- Adhere to cancellation and daily option deadlines
- Raise Client invoices and work with accounts teams on account queries and prepayments
- Request & negotiate services in accordance with the itineraries (e.g. coaches, guides, restaurants, etc.) when necessary
- Day to day contact with clients
- Maintain profit margins and update profit and loss reports
Operations Executive Skill attributes:
- Enthusiasm and an excellent work ethic
- Experience in the travel industry not necessary but an advantage
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent English
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application (World / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Problem-solving skills
Operations Executive Salary:
- £23,000 - £26,000 dependant on experience.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted by the CLIENT DIRECTLY.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.