Travel Reservations Agent / Consultant
4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is the areas fastest growing travel company. Award winning, fast pace and fun, they are looking for experienced Travel Reservations Agents / Consultants to be a part of their growing team. You’ll have a varied and exciting role covering three key areas:
- Customer experience manager – creating the perfect customer experience for 1000’s of UK customers
- Sales support – helping our 150+ home based travel consultants sell holidays
- Quoting and selling holidays via the phone
Selling direct to customers is only one part of this role. We want you to help our other homeworkers sell more. You’ll be a part of our sales support team answering travel related questions, managing bookings and supporting our growing team.
Travel Reservations Agent / Consultant Experience Required:
- Previous experience as a Travel Consultant is essential.
- Passion for travel
- Unbeatable customer service and communication skills
Travel Reservations Agent / Consultant Hours
- Split shifts covering 9am – 6pm
- Weekend cover
- Rota for emergency out of hours support (limited)
Travel Reservations Agent / Consultant Location:
Located at offices near Bournemouth Airport. Out of hours support is from home.
Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent
Salary is dependent upon experience – but we pay well above average for our industry. Plus commission and bonus.
For a fully confidential Application on this Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent role, please apply with a full CV as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Travel Reservations Agent / Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly