Calling All Travel Consultants - Business Travel Opportunity!!
Business Travel Training Delivered!! Love Work-Free Weekends??? Then read on…We are searching for talented and experienced Travel Consultants, who are currently seeking a Business Travel opportunity!! This is a fantastic opening for professional travel consultants looking to further develop their travel career within the Business Travel arena. Working for a well-established and an exciting name in the travel business, this specialist business travel consultant role will be servicing some well-known corporate accounts and creating exciting business travel itineraries to all of the world’s leading destinations.
Business Travel Training delivered!!
- Become a Business travel Consultant - Full training will be provided to the lucky candidate, enabling you to become an expert in all things Corporate, from providing excellent destination travel advice, to designing simple and complex business travel itineraries, turning you into a BT Guru!
The Business Travel Role:
- Working in a dynamic corporate travel environment, you will be fully trained to become a professional business travel consultant
- You will be working in a team of travel-loving individuals, servicing mixed corporate accounts, both national and international brand names
- Working with each client, finding them the best possible travel option available within their budget, covering First, Business and Economy Class travel
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant experience is essential within a tour operator, travel agent or airline
- Carry a strong emphasis on service by possessing outstanding customer service skills
- Passion for travel and previous experience in creating travel itineraries using Nett flights
- Pro-active, self-motivated, enthusiastic and possess good all-round destination knowledge
If you have the travel experience our client is looking for, please do call us now!
It’s 100%, Monday to Friday role with NO WEEKENDS!! Our client offers a rewarding and pleasant working environment, along with an excellent remuneration package of £25,000 - £28,000 (basic salary) + bonus and benefits, including free car parking facility.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.