North America Product Manager
Looking to drive continued improvement of their North America product offerings, our client is looking for an experienced NA Product Manager to assist with the innovation of new and existing products. The Product Manager will have a real opportunity to make a difference in a medium size business and the role requires a candidate willing to go the extra mile to deliver market leading products. The ideal candidate for this position can expect to be very hands on, working on their own initiative and have the autonomy to really develop our client’s North America product range.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the needs of the North America product line, looking at where improvements can be made and ensuring the product remains the market leader
- Ensure that the product meets the business demand, making sure that the products are optimised for their customer base
- Understand the development processes, looking at where structural changes can be made to improve the delivery of products
- Collaborate with other teams, team members and senior stakeholders work on product development
- Build a vision for the future development of the products
- Work closely with development teams to build excellent products
- Responsibilities for the role will include general product management & growth including the monitoring of North American sales, competitor analysis etc.
- To organise and conduct North America product training as and when needed for the tailor-made consultants
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from North American suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial managers
Following Experience Needed:
- Up to date experience within North America Product Management role is essential
- The applicant must have successfully contracted hotels and other travel related products/services with ground suppliers over the last 2 years, with a TO specialising in direct sell tailor-made holidays
- You will need to have outstanding commercial, negotiation, communication and analytical skills, which will have been gained within a previous tour operation product role
- You will be proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Must also be available to travel to assigned destination/territory when necessary
This Product Manager role comes with a competitive salary package plus bonus and benefits. The salary is £32,000 per annum based on experience, plus a performance related bonus.
If you are an experienced North America Product Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for North America Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly