TRAVEL PR SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
This excellent independent PR and Communications Agency who specialise in dealing with travel brands, are currently recruiting for a Senior Account Executive who's got previous PR experience dealing with the travel industry. Based Central London, Paying £24K - £28K.
Travel PR Senior Account Executive, Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate strong media writing skills for story pitching, writing releases and bylines
- Develops and strengthens good relationships with key media contacts; proactively makes and nurtures new contacts, share these with the team
- Demonstrates an ability to pitch stories and find creative angles
- Ensure activity/PR plans and status reports completed and delivered to client
- Ensure day-to-day client liaison and project/work deadlines are met
Travel PR Senior Account Executive, Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of the travel industry
- Previous PR experience
- Experience of writing press releases and pitching stories.
-Good relationship with travel, wider consumer and trade media
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Paying £24K - £28K
- Based Central London
- Working Mon - Friday
To apply for this Travel PR Senior Account Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG47443
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk