Sales and Product Manager - Central/North West London
Sales and Product Manager
Central/North West London
Base salary to £35,000 + Commission
My client is a niche upmarket tour operator dealing with high value clients.
They are now seeking an experienced Sales and Product Manager focusing on the USA and Canada.
Candidates must have luxury sales experience within travel and must have good USA and Canada product knowledge.
Sales and Product Manager USA and Canada Responsibilities
- Continues development of the USA & Canada product through the website and other distribution channels.
- Contracting new properties
- Foster strong supplier relationships with Key Partners and ensuring that the sales team are aware.
- Contracting of FIT rates, value adds and exclusive offers.
- Highlight potential revenue generation with key suppliers through sponsored e-shots and targeted over rides with key hotel providers.
- Recognising market trends, new destinations and sourcing new suppliers who can provide exclusive “experiential” tailor made trips.
- Champion USA/Canada within the marketing department to ensure that product featured on the website is driving quotations through e-shots and all social media platforms.
- Assist with the design, content sourcing, copywriting and production of all sales materials both print and electronic.
- Manage and maintain the company's product content and image library.
- Managing enquiry’s generated by the website, walk in’s for both UK and international offices, repeats and referrals and responding to the enquiry in a timely and effective manner.
- Foster strong relationships with existing and new suppliers.
Sales and Product Manager USA and Canada Experience Required:
- Canada and/or USA product & sales experience within a tour operator is essential, ideally in luxury travel.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good analytical skills understanding the importance of profits/performance.
- Detail orientated.
Sales and Product Manager USA and Canada Salary and Benefits
- Base salary to £33,000 + Commission
- FAM trips
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Career progression
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Sociable hours - Mon-Fri hours
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Travel perks
- Regular social activities
- Holidays of up to 28 days per year
- Travel Vouchers for long service of up to £3000
- Monthly Incentives & Service Awards
- Annual Awards
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply for the Sales and Product Manager USA and Canada role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.
Apply for Sales and Product Manager - Central/North West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly