Director of Charter
Director of Charter Great opportunity in a leading Aviation company serving clients across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management, aircraft seat sales and refurbishment. Based in Reigate. Salary £45-60K basic.
Director of Charter responsibilities
- Developing and managing the charter team strategic development plan.
- Managing all charter business development
- Working with the client relations team to develop market position and brand awareness.
- Ensuring a consistent first class customer service level is delivered.
- Responsible for all Charter team recruitment, resource and succession planning.
Director of Charter requirements
10+ years charter broker experience
Excellent understanding of current markets
Highly target driven
Excellent time management skills
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/
Apply for Director of Charter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly