Travel Customer Support
Our client is an established TRAVEL specialist, well known in the industry for their service and reputation. NOW recruiting a Customer Service Executive. You will be managing incoming calls from the TRAVEL industry and servicing their queries. You will be expected to provide an excellent customer experience, working in an efficient and professional manner at all times – YOU MUST COME FROM THE TRAVEL Industry to be considered due to the nature of the technical questions and support required.
As a Customer Service Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for all customers, hoteliers and external parties
- Working alongside the client to resolve any issues
- Working closely with our expert Travel Team to resolve any obstacles to the booking process
- Building strong inter-departmental relationships
- Maintaining service levels by responding to clients and hotels
- Keeping clients informed of progress on their cases and enquiry.
Customer Service Executive Skill attributes:
- Ability to analyse and resolve difficult situations diplomatically
- Experience working in a TRAVEL AGENCY OR TOUR OPERATOR or ANY other TRAVEL related sectors.
- Excellent communication skills ; Reading, Writing and speaking
- GDS preferred – Travel Consultant / Business travel background
To apply for this TRAVEL Customer Service Executive Job, please apply NOW.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Travel Customer Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly