Cruise Product Manager- office & homeworking
This is an exciting new opportunity within the thriving & expanding cruise team due to remarkable growth. This successful and forward thinking travel company offer exotic and luxury cruises across the globe for travellers and now seeking a dynamic Cruise Product Manager due to expansion.
Our client is looking to offer a work/life balance, offering an experienced Cruise Product Manager the opportunity to work from home a few days a week.
Each day will not be the same..
- Negotiating cruise rates, pricing, contracting, identifying new cruise markets, monitoring and maximising sales and profitability
- Maintaining enduring, successful relationships with the existing suppliers
- Sourcing and building competitive, unique and imaginative cruise and stay products
- Working with cruise line partners to secure allocations and exclusive/competitive rates.
- Review the commercial and operational performance.
- The Product Managers are responsible for their product from research through build into marketing trading
- Setting up cruise itineraries
- Must have similar experience within travel as a cruise product manager
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills
- Cruise background within product is essential
- Generous salary and lucrative bonus
- Opportunity to work from home a few days a week - save on commuting!
- Travel perks
- Career development and progression
Give your travel career a boost today !
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Cruise Product Manager- office & homeworking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly