Luxury Travel Consultant – Boutique Travel Store
Luxury Travel Consultant role. Our client is a Multi Award Winning, Boutique Travel Store based in an affluent part of North London. Established for over 35 years, they offer both luxury tailor-made worldwide journeys along with family holidays to Europe and worldwide destinations. Due to growth, they now have excellent opportunities for travel consultants looking to join their winning team. If you’re passionate about luxury travel – we want to hear from you now!
Travel Awards, Loyal Clients & High-end Service:
This luxury travel consultant role will be joining a multi award winning travel company and work in a bright airy office with a great atmosphere and little hierarchy. Their customers are friendly, knowledgeable and loyal because our client offers an unprecedented level of service and customer support along with great knowledge and experience of both destinations and products they sell.
Now Let’s talk About You:
- Travel Consultant with 2 – 5 years’ experience of working in a successful luxury/retail travel agency dealing with clients both face to face plus via email and phone
- Proven track record of sales being knowledgeable about European and long-haul destinations
- Have the manner, temperament and eloquence to be able to connect and converse with the clients in order to close the sale, plus be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Galileo and a good understanding of airline fares preferable, however, Galileo training will be offered to experienced travel consultants
- Experience of selling both ABTA packages with a good knowledge of independent tour operators plus being able to dynamically package, using a wide variety of suppliers including bedbanks, direct contracts, internet booking engines and direct sell airlines
- Passion for travel and to have travelled extensively, and keen to travel further, with a desire to learn and improve knowledge
What’s On Offer:
- A starting basic salary ranging between £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
- Uncapped commission and Christmas bonus
- 1 week paid educational trip per year plus the opportunity to take more out of own holiday time
- 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays off
- No unsocial working hours. Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30, Sat 9.30 – 1.30 with 1 day off during the working week. No Sundays. No Bank Holidays. No Easter Saturday
- Summer and Christmas company hosted party
- Invites to many travel industry social events
- Contributed Pension
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work for a desired and leading travel brand, which will deliver long term progression and development opportunities to you!
Sounds like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.