We are on the hunt for an ambitious and experienced Aviation Manager, with the ability to drive the development and growth of our client’s aviation department. The successful candidate will be an enabler and possess proficient knowledge and expertise of nett airfares & contracts. The role will be focused on providing competitive air content across a large selection of international airlines.
The Aviation Manager Role:
- Monitor the travel market, identify competitor activity
- Responsible for ongoing development of partner airline relationships, negotiate best commercial agreements and incentives on behalf of tour operator
- Negotiate special offers with partner airlines, obtain fare reductions, including business class upgrades
- Liaise with airlines to resolve contract queries & other airline & fare related issues
- Support Sales & other department teams with airfare & ticketing queries on calculation & recalculation of air fares & taxes, refunds & fare rule clarification
- Attend weekly commercial meeting
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Experienced Aviation Manager from a tour operator background
- KPI, analytical and data driven
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills and ability to balance and manage diverse stakeholder interest
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills; articulate & concise in written and verbal communications
What You'll Get in Return:
This role offers a competitive base salary of £32,000 per annum, plus bonus and comprehensive company benefits, along with excellent long-term career progression.
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.