Business Development Manager
We're looking for an ambitious, new business sales professional to join a leading Travel Technology Company as a Business Development Manager. The role of the Business Development Manager is two-fold; to manage a portfolio of clients using effective account penetration techniques to ensure customer retention, and to contribute to the team’s new business objectives, ensuring targets are achieved through proactive selling activity. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience within a Corporate Travel Management / Agency or in a customer facing Travel Technology role, along with experience in project management both internally and externally and the willingness to travel regularly within the UK and overseas. On offer is a highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits, so for more on this Business Development Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Development Manager:
- Seek out new business opportunities through strategic and proactive activity to drive opportunity and ensure optimal conversion of new business leads
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective account management practices
- Build enduring relationships throughout the customer organisation ensuring engagement at all levels from booker to directors
- Keep up to date with travel industry news, market intelligence and competitor activity to aid strategic input into client meetings and workshops
- Excellent client retention with minimal contract losses
- Inside sales through both capital projects and increases in transaction numbers
- Excellent communication with existing clients including awareness of planned software enhancements
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Corporate Travel Management / Agency or in a customer facing Travel Technology role
- Experience in project management both internally and externally
- The role will involve regular travel in the UK / Ireland with possible international travel
- Experience / Knowledge in Corporate Self Booking tools is desirable
- Experience / Knowledge in one or more GDS platforms is desirable
- Must have knowledge of Excel / PowerPoint
- Experience in Company / Business / Product presentations
- Although the role is home-based you will be expected to visit the office in Cheshire at least one day per week
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Development Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly