Marketing Executive- Exciting new opportunity for a popular tour operator in the Cambridge area. They are looking for an experienced and ambitious Marketing Exec, paying up to £26k+ great benefits including free parking!
Marketing Executive Duties :
- Liaising with suppliers and trade partners
- Managing marketing calendars and ensuring all sales teams are updated with activity schedules
- Working with the designers to create adverts, posters and flyers ensuring they are to brief and checking creatives before they are circulated
- Providing content for web promotions and ensuring pages are done to brief
- Co-ordinating invoice packs for partners, collating results and activity samples along with suggestions for future campaigns
- Brief team members on social media, PR and e news campaigns elements
- Monitoring results, providing updated reporting on activity which will contribute to the future campaigns.
Marketing Executive Skills Required:
- Build successful relationships with internal and external colleagues
- Enjoy presenting campaigns to branch managers and senior staff
- Multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Be results focused and driven to succeed
- Work under your own initiative and be proactive at all times with the ability to review and improve
- Show excellent organisation skills
- Be passionate about travel and/or have knowledge of the travel industry (desired but not essential)
- Free on-site parking
- Friendly working environment
- Numerous social events
- Overseas travel
- Twice weekly free fruit-drops
- Chance for progression to a more senior role next year.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV into Shannon at email@example.com or call quoting SO47629 on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk