Travel Sales Planner
We’re looking for strong sellers with personal long haul travel experience for a fantastic Travel Sales Planner role with a specialist Tour Operator in Essex. This brand new role involves tailor-making high-end holiday packages to the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean and offers a generous commission structure, excellent earning potential and NO Sundays or late nights! The successful candidate will be a confident seller with a minimum of 2 years sales experience, a proven sales track record and, ideally, good geographical knowledge and first-hand experience of these exciting destinations. Although it would be advantageous, previous Travel industry experience isn’t essential so this is a great opportunity to move into the sought-after travel sector. In return, our client is offering an attractive package including an £18k starting salary, a generous, uncapped commission structure with a first year OTE of up to £30k, commission paid at the time of booking plus excellent benefits including familiarisation trips, holiday concessions and free lunches!
If you’re a Travel or Sales Consultant with knowledge of and a passion for these fantastic destinations and you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Sales Planner role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Sales Planner:
- Tailor making holiday packages to the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, via the telephone and e-mail
- Booking all aspects of travel including flights, hotels, villas and car hire
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
- Working towards sales targets
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with a proven sales track record
- Good geographical knowledge and, ideally, first-hand experience of travel to long haul destinations
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Travel industry experience would be advantageous but isn’t essential.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel Sales Planner role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Sales Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly