Sales Development Manager Adventure
Who we are…
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a Destination Management Company (DMC) with 14 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. We cater to exclusive travel professionals (Tour operators, Travel agencies, MICE agencies) on a B2B basis and supply our partners from Europe and the USA with incoming tourism services.
Specialized in creating tailor made travel experiences, we are one of the leading travel agencies within the region, and chosen DMC of some of the biggest and most renowned tour operators within the business.
The company is continually growing and always seeking qualified and motivated people to join our dynamic and creative team. By joining the Easia Travel team, you will be a part of a rapidly expanding company, which can offer career growth prospects. Moreover, you will have golden opportunities to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national company, comprehensive training and chances for traveling both domestically and internationally.
For more information, feel free to have a look at our website: www.easia-travel.com
We are looking for…
An enthusiastic and engaged Sales Development Manager Adventure based in Europe. You are English / American native / bilingual person with a strong Adventure tourism background.
Mission 01: Management mission.
• Define the Strategic Plan and sales targets for existing clients & for prospects with the Sales Managers based in Asia.
• Implement the Marketing strategy for the Adventure segment: communication, webmarketing, presentations etc…
• Work in cooperation with Production Department to develop new products.
• Support & training the sales & operation teams in Hanoi, Yangon and Bangkok.
Mission 02: Business Development.
• Organize and participate sales trips in the markets in cooperation with Rep Offices & Sales Development Managers.
• Develop prospection with all means via Rep Offices or directly.
• Support the sales teams (Hanoi, Yangon, Bangkok) to work directly with clients to identify the needs for incoming requests.
• Source new markets for future developments: Middle East, Latin America etc…
Mission 03: Marketing.
• Implement the webmarketing strategy and the action plan (webinars, emailings etc…).
• Participate the trade shows selected all over the world.
• Internal trainings about Luxury segment.
• Manage our participation to Traveller Made network.
Mission 04: Reporting.
- Input data in the CRM.
- Follow-up meetings with the Director of Sales / Board member.
- Strategic meeting once a year.
Position available from now on
Job title: Sales Development Manager Adventure (SDM Adventure)
Compensation: Competitive dependent upon experience and qualifications
Interested candidates should send her/his application to Philippe RICHARD by clicking "Apply Now"
Apply for Sales Development Manager Adventure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly