Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Exec
40 hours per week
Flexible to meet the needs of the business
This is an exciting new role at a time of significant development and investment in our websites and our brand, we are looking for an experienced individual to join Broadway Travels digital team. Working closely with the development, marketing and product teams, you will play a key role in the development of our digital marketing channels.
Personal Contribution to Broadway Travel
Your role will be key to achieving incremental online sales through all digital channels, improving overall conversion, online sales and driving forward our digital strategy. Through which, you will directly contribute to the profitability and growth of the Broadway Travel Group.
- Working closely with our network, you will create and deliver an affiliate strategy across all Broadway Travel Group online brands.
- Optimise the traffic, conversion and profit delivered through online price comparison sites.
- Work closely with the product and online merchandising teams to optimise choice and competitiveness of inventory merchandised on the comparison channels.
- Work closely with the performance and development team to manage connectivity, analyse performance and identify areas of UX optimisation, to improve performance across price comparison and affiliate partners.
- Manage budgets against key KPI’s, providing sales forecasts where necessary.
- Manage recruitment and relationships with affiliates, including price comparison, true content and voucher code affiliates.
- Liaison & management of affiliates on a day to day basis.
- Manage a plan of exclusive & generic offers, incentives & campaigns for affiliates to maximise exposure.
- Coordinate with the product and marketing team on key messaging and discounts.
- Monitor and protect margins where discounts are being offered to ensure overall positive ROI.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an online retail environment in the affiliate and price comparison channel.
- Technical experience in managing and working with website CMS.
- Demonstrable experience in relationship/account management.
- Experience working within a digital marketing team with a good understanding of all digital marketing channels, email, SEO, ppc, affiliates and the role they play in the booking funnel.
- Data driven, confident with excel with the ability to process, interpret and present accurate data to support trading decisions.
- Ability to use Microsoft packages – e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skill with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced target orientated environment.
- A passion for results and genuine desire to achieve, both personally and as part of a successful team.
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- To treat all employees, customers and suppliers with dignity and respect.
- This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved.