Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a forward thinking, dynamic and successful corporate travel management company and due to success and expansion in our clients portfolio now seeking 2 experienced Business Travel Consultants to join their friendly and busy team in Cambridge and Hertfordshire
This exciting business travel role entails various tasks, dealing with a range of mixed travel accounts, this includes:
- Arranging various travel types for corporate clients including domestic and international travel including air, accommodation, and car hire.
- Searching for best fares, proactively and creatively along with advising the best options for corporate clients.
- You will be responsible for handling the enquiry from start to finish.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
To be the cut above the rest the successful business travel candidate should have:
- Functional knowledge of CRS / GDS flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre
- Business Travel experience is essential
- Exceptionally high level of customer service ability
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build a rapport with clients in confident and concise manner.
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Free parking
- Sociable office hours
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a business travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.