Head of Sales
Head of Sales, London. An opportunity for a driven Head of Sales has arisen to join a highly established travel operation in London. This business has a strong reputation for excellence and an unbeatable brand to match it. The Head of Sales role will include; maximising and developing performance through effective people management along with coaching and monitoring team performance to ensure that the targets and KPI’s are achieved. This post is for someone who is a natural self-starter and has a desire to achieve great things.
Head of Sales Role & Responsibilities:
- Head of Sales will develop and implement sales strategies, identify profitable commercial opportunities to grow mainstream & luxury sales and market share
- Sett sales strategies and policies, ensure defined levels of sales productivity/profitability are achieved
- Develop and deliver proposals to the GM/Directors to enhance business and sales performance, on an ongoing basis
- Brand ambassador and championing the company values by being an inspirational leader to the teams
- Continually review and implement processes to add value in the sales function
- Evaluate effectiveness of training received by team members and provide feedback to senior management
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of target audience to ensure their needs are being met, customers are retained with an increase in sales
- Monitor individual calls, provide feedback, coaching and developing the sales team to continue to evolve and guiding the teams to success
- Ensure Sales and CS teams meet their core KPI sales performance, service targets and conduct regular performance reviews
- Produce and analyse staff statistics for discussion with management
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Must have transformed, directly lead and grown a sales operation of 35+ FTE, now seeking their next big challenge
- High level of sales and commercial awareness within the travel industry
- Dedicated, tenacious and hungry to succeed with a hands-on approach and above all a 'lead from the front' attitude
- Verifiable track record within a call centre management role implementing and executing sales delivery and strategy
- Enthusiastic approach to leadership, strong influence in developing staff, team player who takes a creative approach in achieving results
- Verifiable track record within tailor-made/bespoke travel with experience of dealing with worldwide luxury products
- Possess a solid understanding of sales KPIs, and demonstrate strategic capability and the desire to test new ways of working
- Experience and capabilities to performance management, including identifying training needs and planning training sessions for the sales and after sales service team
A competitive salary is offered with additional benefits. The package is £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, including performance related bonus of £10,000 + benefits. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.