Senior Travel Consultant (Sport and Music Events)
An exciting, young, start-up venture with the aim of redefining the incentive and event travel market; our mission is to afford our customers with access to some of the most prestigious sports and entertainment event properties around the world whilst providing seamless travel service solutions for groups and individual clients. The successful candidate will be recruited to help define and develop from the outset service and product concepts and shall have huge scope for personal autonomy and growth. A good interest and knowledge of sports and entertainment is required as well as a passion and drive to help deliver world-class experiences with best in class customer service.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all travel product related enquiries
• Work in consultation with the MD in the development of the travel sector within the business.
• Be capable of designing bespoke travel solutions to meet the client brief
• Secure and issue documentation for all travel segments on behalf of the client
• Assume responsibility for the entirety of customer journey from the initial enquiry through to return journey dealing with any change management in between
• Research and identify potential new product opportunities worldwide and build an excellent supplier rapport
• Negotiating rates with service providers
Candidate Criteria (Skills and Experience):
• Ideally advanced proficiency in Sabre GDS across all product areas (Hotel, Flights, and Car Rental). However, training for Sabre GDS may be provided.
• At least 3 years experience working in a travel agency environment
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Keen interest and knowledge of sports and entertainment events worldwide
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot in a timely manner
• An excellent knowledge of Leisure and Incentive Travel markets and processes
• Excellent attention to detail
• A pro-active and flexible can-do attitude (this is a start-up company)
• Willingness to continually develop product knowledge
• Preferably educated to degree level
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"