Travel Sales & Administration Agent
Our client is a successful and well-established travel company that offer UK, European and Worldwide entertainment for leisure and corporate clients with offices around the world. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking a dynamic Travel Sales & Administration Agent to join their vibrant and busy team. This is to cover maternity until December however this may go permanent.
We are seeking a travel professional with a natural instinct for delivering great customer service with proven customer service record. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to get a foot into the travel industry with some travel or hotel reservations experience or some with travel experience seeking something a little different.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Respond to all booking requests and general enquiries from travel agent partners, direct customers and suppliers
- Process bookings, including contact with overseas suppliers
- Promote incentives and product updates
- Assist in the development and growth of key trade partnerships
- Assist in the dispatch of documents and tickets to the customer
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
To be the cut above the rest:
- You must have excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Possess high attention to detail
- Comfortable with technology
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Generous holiday perks
- Private health care
- Profit share
- Free drinks and fruit
- Social events
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.