Senior BT Consultant - Amadeus
7 days left
- Contract Type
Senior Business Travel Consultant - Senior Business Travel Consultant Opportunity in North London/Hertfordshire. This could be the perfect role for you to join a market leading Travel Management Company. Our client is on the lookout for top talent, the best Senior Business Travel Consultants in the industry, who want to take their Business Travel career to new heights. If you’re a high-calibre, Senior Business Travel Consultant, looking to earn Top Salary, we want to hear from you now!
Senior Business Travel Consultant Role:
- Book needs of prestigious corporate accounts by offering expert advice
- Handle all client enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Book Business, First and Economy flights, nett & published fares, global hotels, private limousine service and car hire
- Build on-going commercial relationships through excellent account management skills
- Thrive in a fast paced business travel environment, provide an unrivalled level of service that is second to none
- Respond to all nature of client enquiries in a polite and efficient manner to ensure complete client satisfaction at all times
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Senior Business Travel Consultant with the ability to service and retain important corporate accounts
- Ability to develop and build long-term commercial relationship with your corporate accounts
- Proven track record of booking simple & complex Business & First Class flights
- Working knowledge of Amadeus essential
- High level product knowledge of worldwide international destinations
- Understand corporate account requirements and provide clients with the right travel solution
This is a fantastic opportunity for a business travel consultant looking for a position in North London/Hertfordshire area. This role is ideal for a candidate who is seeking a new challenge and opportunity towards enhancing their corporate career. Our client will pay a fantastic salary of £33,000 - £36,000 per annum, plus bonus & benefits for the right candidate.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Senior BT Consultant - Amadeus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly