Travel Administrator – Luxury Tour Operator
Travel Administrator, Luxury tour Operator, London - We have a fantastic opening for the right travel candidate to join a multi award-winning tour operator as a Travel Administrator. The Travel Administrator role presents an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further their career in an administration/support role within a large, highly established and successful tour operator.
Travel Administrator Job Responsibilities:
With this Travel Administrator role, you will be expected to offer a high level of after sales service to clients by answering incoming calls/email enquires professionally, within a set time-frame and minimising lost calls.
- Offer a professional administration/after sales support service
- Deal with all post-booking operations and administration duties
- Make calls to suppliers and airlines to make amendments and changes
- Contacting clients prior to travel with any amendments such as schedule changes
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- A track record of experience in a travel administration/support environment within a tour operator
- Possess positive attitude, great customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail along with the ability to work as part of a specialist team
- Ability to function both independently & as part of a team and work under pressure to meet deadlines
Salary Range is £22,000 per annum, plus lucrative benefits, excellent working hours, including fam trips to exotic worldwide locations!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.