Travel Administrator – Luxury Tour Operator
3 days left
- Contract Type
Travel Administrator, Luxury tour Operator, London - We have a fantastic opening for the right travel candidate to join a multi award-winning tour operator as a Travel Administrator. The Travel Administrator role presents an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further their career in an administration/support role within a large, highly established and successful tour operator.
Travel Administrator Job Responsibilities:
With this Travel Administrator role, you will be expected to offer a high level of after sales service to clients by answering incoming calls/email enquires professionally, within a set time-frame and minimising lost calls.
- Offer a professional administration/after sales support service
- Deal with all post-booking operations and administration duties
- Make calls to suppliers and airlines to make amendments and changes
- Contacting clients prior to travel with any amendments such as schedule changes
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- A track record of experience in a travel administration/support environment within a tour operator
- Possess positive attitude, great customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail along with the ability to work as part of a specialist team
- Ability to function both independently & as part of a team and work under pressure to meet deadlines
Salary Range is £22,000 per annum, plus lucrative benefits, excellent working hours, including fam trips to exotic worldwide locations!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Travel Administrator – Luxury Tour Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly